About the role
Based in our Castle Donington head office, we are currently recruiting for a Credit Control Manager to lead our Credit Control team.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, have experience in using Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central and previously worked in Credit Control at a senior level.
- Manage a team of 2 Credit Controllers
- Supervise, plan and co-ordinate to ensure all tasks are completed in an effective and timely manner
- Report KPI’s to Senior Management
- Bring fresh ideas and drive improvements across the Credit Control department
- Liaise with Credit Insurers and Solicitors
- Assist with audits
You will need
- Experience of using Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central
- Good Excel skills (for example V-look ups and pivot tables)
- Previous experience of working in Credit Control at a senior level
- Ability to lead by example
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you
- A good holiday package including your birthday-day off
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cashplan Scheme
- Free on-site parking
How to apply
To apply, please contact Carly Bishop at firstname.lastname@example.org.