Your new Company:
Birlea is a leading furniture importer/wholesaler in the UK who have grown to be one of the largest companies in the furniture sector. Our teams search the world to bring home something a bit different. From traditional classics to the latest contemporary designs, we supply inspiring furniture that is of the highest quality as well as great value for money that we know your customers will love. As a family-run business with over 20 years’ experience we always listen and never lose sight of the things that matter.
Your new role:
Located in the heart of the Midlands. As a transport planner; your main duties will be:
- Planning routes for furniture deliveries all over country, both home and store deliveries.
- Booking in customer deliveries and collections.
- Completing pick sheets for the warehouse alongside driver paperwork for the following day with any documentation required with this.
So bet your wondering what’s in it for you? Well, you will get the opportunity to work at the biggest upcoming furniture wholesalers in the UK, on a very £Competitive salary plus benefits. Furthermore, you will be given creative freedom in exciting department, alongside working with a forward thinking and likeminded team.
- Previous experience of transport planning is required.
- Ability to lead by example
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (speaking on the telephone will be required)
- Excellent computer skills
- Good excel skills (reporting in excel will be required)
- Geographical knowledge of UK
- Competitive salary
- A good holiday package including your birthday-day off
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cashplan Scheme
- Free on-site parking
What to do now:
If this position is something you think is right for you, Apply now.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Employee Discount
- On-site Parking
- Private Medical Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Transport planning: 1 year (Required)
How to apply
To apply, please contact Carly Bishop at firstname.lastname@example.org.