How to Order
There are two ways to place an order at Birlea Furniture.
Option 1 – Using our Trade webshop
- Orders can be placed 24/7 with real-time inventory levels
- 24/7 self-service portal, making us available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- We will display real-time shopping cart calculations
- Orders can be viewed, modified and cancelled even after they are placed
- Integrated order tracking
- Reorder from past orders with one click
- Recommendations based on purchasing history
- You can pay on account* or pay up front for orders
- Full visibility of your credit status
- Support multiple customer roles and authorisation levels
We understand that the ordering process is critical and different roles are essential within any business. With our new trade shop, you can create sub-accounts providing your staff with the authorisation they need. With our new trade store, you can;
- Place orders
- Authorise orders placed (giving you more visibility of the items your colleagues have ordered)
- See pricing
- View stock availability
- Provide credit limits on spend
Option 2 – CSV Email
You can download our CSV template here.
Information on this is to be filled out and sent back over to us ready to be imported onto our system. Please download the CSV template and send the email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (failure to use the correct template will result in order being rejected by our ERP system).
The CSV template can be used for standard, home delivery, next & customer collections. Please note that this needs selecting upon placing the order alongside your customer number.
For Standard delivery (into stores / warehouses) orders email: email@example.com
For Next Day delivery (using your own courier) orders email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Birlea Direct Home Delivery orders email: email@example.com
Please note that we are a trade only company and do not accept orders from members of the public.