Your new company:
Birlea is a leading furniture importer/wholesaler in the UK who have grown to be one of the largest companies in the furniture sector. Our teams search the world to bring home something a bit different. From traditional classics to the latest contemporary designs, we supply inspiring furniture that is of the highest quality as well as great value for money that we know our customers will love. A business with over 20 years’ experience we always listen and never lose sight of the things that matter. We pride ourselves on being an efficient, dynamic company setting trends for others to follow.
Your new role:
Located in the heart of the Midlands. As Senior Account Administrator you will be responsible for overseeing multiple customers accounts, maintaining a long-term relationship, and maximising sales opportunities within them.
You will play an integral role by serving as a link of communication between your assigned accounts and internal departments – most importantly supply chain and operations. You must thoroughly understand the DNA of your customers understand how they operate, their product range, and policies.
Main duties will be:
- Selling and promoting new products into accounts.
- Identifying opportunities and improvements to develop your accounts.
- Using PowerPoint either in person or via video link to a very high standard.
- Develop existing ways of working or processes to make improvements.
- Building excellent client relationships.
- Commercial acumen, understanding the furniture industry and competitors.
- Managing and solving conflicts with clients where necessary.
- Weekly reporting of sales and KPI’s, understand these and be confident to report analysis back to the team.
- Understand and prepare customer quotes to achieve the company’s target profit margins.
- Internal and external meetings.
This list is inclusive but not limited to the above tasks.
So bet your wondering what’s in it for you? Well, you will get the opportunity to work at the biggest upcoming furniture wholesalers in the UK, on a very £Competitive salary plus benefits. Furthermore, you will be given creative freedom in exciting department, alongside working with a forward thinking and likeminded team.
- Competitive salary
- A good holiday package including your birthday-day off
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cashplan Scheme
- Free on-site parking
- To be successful for this role you will need to have a proven track record within a similar role, ability to overcome problems and have energy, enthusiasm and drive to deliver results and hit sales targets.
- Furniture industry experience preferred of 2 years or more.
- Experience using internal ERP systems and ecommerce customer portals.
- This is a customer facing role so you must be well presented and professional. You’ll be required to represent our brand at external meetings and exhibitions.
- Ability to adapt quickly.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Competent in using Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Office.
What to do now:
If this position is something you think is right for you, Apply now.
Please submit your latest CV.
£Competitive Salary plus benefits
Permanent. Mon-Fri 08:30am to 17:00pm.