|Please note that for all customer service emails we endeavour to get back to you in the quickest possible time and our current response rate is within 3 hours. Emails are dealt with in a time received order.
In order for us to process your email the most efficient way, we would require the below information to be sent over within the first request so we can action:
- Original order/ Delivery load or Invoice number.
- Product name, size and model (please note some products may have different versions).
- Images clearly showing damages/ faults on the item.
- Full details of the reason for your request.
- If available, the batch number from the packaging e.g. F01234 or B1234
If the above information is not provided, this may delay the time it takes us to resolve your request.
Any orders for post requests need to be sent through by 12pm in order for us to process in time for Royal Mail collection. Requests sent through after this time will be processed and despatched the following working day.
To speak to a member of our customer service team please call 01332 815768.