With more and more new homes limited for storage space solution innovative new ways to store items are becoming increasing popular. As a result of this homeowners are looking for innovative new ways to stow away items. If your one of those people that like a tidy decluttered room then a ottoman storage bed is the perfect solution.
What is an Ottoman Bed?
Types of ottoman bed
There are two types of ottoman beds. A foot end ottoman an a side ottoman (Both pictured below)
Footend ottoman (Marquis)
Side ottoman (Stratus)
How do ottoman beds lift up?
- minimal effort is required to access the storage within the bed
- once up, it stays up – until you’re ready to close it
- Please note that an ottoman bed should not be forced down. It’s the weight of the mattress that enables the gas lift to work effectively
Additional benefit’s of an ottoman bed
- You can store heavier bigger objects beneath your mattress,which wouldn’t fit in a chest of drawers or wardrobe.
- Secret storage space allows you to hide more valuable objects